By using this community, you agree that you have read and will follow these rules and guidelines. You also agree to reserve discussions and shared files and content to that best suited to the medium. This is a great medium with which to solicit the advice of your physician peers, benefit from their experience, and participate in an ongoing conversation. Questions should be directed to our member services department via the Contact Us
link on this site.
Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with these important guidelines. If you have questions, contact the member services department. In order to preserve an environment that encourages both civil and fruitful dialogue, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate membership in this community for anyone who violate these rules.
Discussion Group Etiquette
- You shall not make libelous, defamatory, harassing or abusive statements, including the "stalking" of other users.
- You shall not post Content comprising personal attacks or threats against other users or individuals.
- You shall not submit the personally identifiable information, images or other likenesses of other persons without their consent.
- You shall not post Content that comprises attacks on individuals or groups based on race, gender, sexuality, ethnicity, religious beliefs, or any other classification.
- You shall not post Content that is obscene, vulgar or sexually explicit. This prohibition includes the use of abbreviations, asterisks, or other shorthand to communicate such obscene, vulgar or sexually explicit Content.
- You agree that use of CMA sites is strictly for CMA’s stated purposes and not for commercial product promotions, the transmission of spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or fraudulent or deceptive messages.
- You shall not post information affiliated with or promoting political campaigns.
- You shall not post material which could result in the infringement of any third party intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise have all necessary rights, including but not limited to, trademark and copyright, in all Content that you submit to CMA sites, and that you have secured all third-party consents, licenses, waivers and permissions necessary to submit such Content.
- You represent and warrant that the Content submitted by you will not infringe upon or misappropriate any rights of others, including, without limitation, any copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, rights of privacy, moral rights or any other proprietary rights of third parties, or violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
- YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD CMA HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, LIABILITIES AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) ARISING OUT OF, RESULTING FROM OR RELATED TO ANY BREACH BY YOU OF THIS POLICY.
- CMA reserves the right to review any Content that you have submitted to CMA sites, and to reject, delete, disable, or remove any Content CMA determines, in its sole discretion, (a) does not comply with this policy, (b) violates any law, infringe upon any rights of third parties, or subjects CMA to liability for any reason, (c) might adversely affect the CMA’s public image, reputation or goodwill, or (d) should be taken down for any other reason.
- If you believe that any Content on any CMA site infringes upon any copyright, trademarks, or trade secrets that you own, please contact CMA at the following address: 1390 Dublin Rd. Columbus 43215.
- CMA shall have the final decision on whether any Content is acceptable and whether to remove any such Content.
- State concisely and clearly the topic of your comments in the subject line. This allows members to respond more appropriately to your posting and makes it easier for members to search the archives by subject.
- Send messages such as "thanks for the information" or "me, too" to individuals, not to the entire list. Do this by using the "Reply to Sender" link in every message.
- Do not send administrative messages, such as “remove me from the list,” to the group. Instead, use the web interface to change your settings or to remove yourself from a list. If you are changing email addresses, you do not need to remove yourself from the list and rejoin under your new email address. Simply change your settings.
Messages should not be posted if they encourage or facilitate members to arrive at any agreement that either expressly or impliedly leads to price fixing, a boycott of another's business, or other conduct intended to illegally restrict free trade. Messages that encourage or facilitate an agreement about the following subjects are inappropriate: prices, discounts, or terms or conditions of sale; salaries; profits, profit margins, or cost data; market shares, sales territories, or markets; allocation of customers or territories; or selection, rejection, or termination of customers or suppliers.
CMA does not actively monitor the site for inappropriate postings and does not on its own undertake editorial control of postings. However, in the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to the attention of CMA we will take all appropriate action. Click here for our policy governing posting and removal of content on CMA Sites.
CMA reserves the right to terminate access to any user who does not abide by these guidelines.